How to reschedule a CWLL league game
- Both coaches agree to reschedule a CWLL league game not taking place at a tourney or jamboree
- no sooner than 7 days prior to original or new scheduled date (whichever is sooner);
- including new date, time and field location and number. Field access must be confirmed prior to submitting the reschedule request.
- Once agreement is reached, the requesting coach emails the scheduler (Seth Sandland,
) and president (Dan Gaspar,
- Subject “Reschedule CWLL Game ID:18xxxx”, where 18xxx is the Game ID (found in notes section of master schedule on cwlax.org or schedule on club website); and
- Body of email showing both coaches concurrence (typically by email reply, with coaches’ name, email address and phone number included); and
- Clearly showing new time, date and place.
- Please do not engage the scheduler or assigner until agreement is reached.
- You will receive a confirmation email that the request has been received, and then another notification either:
- When the change has been approved and put into the system, or
- When the change has been denied, including a reason (referee availability, etc.), possibly with a suggestion for another date that can be accommodated.
- If both teams do not agree to reschedule, the requesting team can choose to play the game as originally scheduled or accept a 2-0 forfeit.
Questions? Contact Seth or Dan at the email addresses above.